Just a way of showing an extra big thank you

If you like the creations on this blog, you can donate through Paypal.
Just a way of showing an extra big thank you.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

New creative activity: Request a career

I accept requests full time again, but on a few conditions.
- Because I put a lot of time and effort in every creation, I only accept requests that I like.
- I have the right to reject your request for any reason.

If you don't agree then don't request.

There are a few kind of creations I won't do by request anymore.
- Bodyshop creations


Download the excelfile and send it to my e-mailaddress:
s2i_request@hotmail.BE
Excelfile: http://sdrv.ms/1aY7NBO

If you don't have MS Office, let me know! You can still send me the information needed.

Adult career: Max 10 levels
Teen/Elder career: Max 3 levels
Pets career: Max 4 levels

Follow the instructions on the form.
(Most of) the fields that need to be filled out are marked in red (if your version of Office is recent enough). They will turn green when filled out correctly.

I could really use some feedback about this new way to do a career request. Please, feel free to comment to help me to improve this.



I accept requests full time!
If you have a request please go here: bit.ly/p9ymWC

Please, don't upload these creations anywhere. If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,...
Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/fSnciT

No comments:

Older creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...