All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Saturday, March 08, 2014

New announcement: PTO - careers + updates

In the last few weeks I worked on the updates of the careers I made so far (about 200). I update the icon so it doesn't look weird when using another UI like the wooden one from Calidan you can see in the new screenshots I made. I want all the screenshots to be simular so I will update them too.
Then I also made some new versions of the existing careers. By default it takes a sim 7 working days before getting 1 day of paid vacation (PTO). I made a version to let it take 3 days (PTO3) and one where it takes 5 days (PTO5) before getting one day paid vacation
On my blog you can find the careers that were updated with PTO by pressing the label "Career - PTO" or by looking in the overview of all creations I ever made (http://bit.ly/1jEmkLT). When there is an "X" in the column "PTO", the career was updated on all sites where the career is available.

Let me know what you think of this PTO idea so all those hours of hard work were not in vain for me.

The first one of those careers is now available on MTS and on this blog: Legendary Rockstar
Overview: http://bit.ly/1jEmkLT - Career - Legendary Rockstar

I will also make photoalbums (and some video's (fashion shows) of the clothes I made) of all the creations I ever made. Then it might be easier to follow new creations. But that will take some time. I would like to finish the other things on my to do list first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations