All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

New ideas for new careers

There are many new ideas I have for new careers, but I can always use some more. The last time I asked this, I received some ideas (Egyptology and Youtube Career) and I am very happy to say they were created and published.
Now I have some ideas on my to do list:

  • Bartender
  • Beautician
  • Comic Artist
  • Dentist
  • Event Planner
  • Nursing career
  • Pharmacist
  • Railroad
  • Transporter
  • Vigilante
  • ... and about 60 more

I really want to create these, but I can always use some inspiration from the people who eventually will use these careers in game.
Please, comment your idea and it might be uploaded before summer!


2 comments:

  1. In the Sims 3 my Sims were an athlete and a fire fighter. I would love to see these as Sims 2 careers please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already made those.
    Athlete: http://bit.ly/1dNm8To
    Firefighter: http://bit.ly/1gdDo6H

    They need to be updated a bit, but they work fine right now.

    ReplyDelete

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations