Just a way of showing an extra big thank you

If you like the creations on this blog, you can donate through Paypal.
Just a way of showing an extra big thank you.

Friday, October 23, 2015

New Idea: Chancecards for all careers

Chance cards
A lot of requesters nearly never ask for chance cards. It's a lot of work writing these so I understand that, but I want to provide chance cards as well.
It's not needed to create.
I don't write the career myself, so I don't feel that it's up to me to write the chance cards as I don't know enough about the subject.
That's why I wrote general chance cards that can fit with nearly all careers for all levels.
It are ten different chancecards. All made for a general job. Sometimes it won't really fit, but it's the best I could do.
It's more something I do for me personally as I like having chance cards in my game.
As I understand some downloaders would think that these chance cards don't go with this career, I add 2 versions one with and one without chance cards (CC).
For both versions all PTO versions are made so there are 6 careers in total for every career I make/update.
If you don't like the general chance cards, you can play the career without and if you want to write your own chance cards for a career, you can do that here: http://bit.ly/19UHWiQ

On my blog you can find the careers that were updated with CC by pressing the label "Career - CC" or by looking in the overview of all creations I ever made (http://bit.ly/1jEmkLT). When there is an "X" in the column "CC", the career was updated on all sites where the career is available.



I accept requests full time!
If you have a request please go here: bit.ly/dorequest

Please, don't upload these creations anywhere. If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,...
Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/fSnciT

No comments:

Older creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...