Just a way of showing an extra big thank you

If you like the creations on this blog, you can donate through Paypal.
Just a way of showing an extra big thank you.

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

New FAQ: How is the food of S2I organized?

Lately I uploaded a lot of new food and I have a lot of ideas to create a lot more food.
When I downloaded a lot of custom food made by other creators I noticed they added their own custom menu to the fridge. That way the fridge menu became overloaded with menu options.
Then I started to include all the food I ever made and I noticed it became even worse.
So I thought this through a lot and I made up my own custom menu to at least have a structure in all custom food I ever made. As this can be confusing for downloaders (because I didn't update all of my uploaded custom food yet) I give you here the structure that I want for my custom food:

When you click on the fridge any time of the day you'll see this:

  • S2I Food.../
    • Have Dessert.../
      • Bresilliene Cake
      • Orange Cake
      • "Name of Ice Cream"
    • Serve Dessert...
      • Bresilliene Cake
      • Orange Cake
      • "Name of Ice Cream"
    • Have Cupcake...
      • "Name of Cupcake"
    • Serve Cupcake...
      • "Name of Cupcake"
    • Have Lunch...
      • "Name of the food" (e.g.: Stew)
      • "Name of Sub Sandwich"
      • ...
    • Serve Lunch...
      • "Name of the food" (e.g.: Stew)
      • "Name of Sub Sandwich"
      • ...
    • Have Dinner...
      • "Name of the food" (e.g.: Stew)
      • "Name of Sub Sandwich"
      • ...Serve Dinner...
    • Have Breakfast...
      • "Name of the food" (e.g.: Stew)
      • "Name of Sub Sandwich"
      • ...
    • Serve Breakfast...
      • "Name of the food" (e.g.: Stew)
      • "Name of Sub Sandwich"
      • ...
(This list is only an example to give you an idea how the structure will look like.)

Notice that some items in the list shown above are only seen at a specific time: e.g. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,...
A Cupcake is for example cloned from the layer cake so it will only be shown at the time layer cake is also available.
This counts for all the different food I made. It will be shown at the time the cloned food shows unless I changed that, but that is stated in the downloadthread.
Here you can see what time the Maxis food appears: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Cooking

Any questions: Don't hesitate to ask. I love to help you out!


Latest update: 2017-05-06

No comments:

Older creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...