All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

New FAQ: How is the food of S2I organized?

Update 2017-10-06
Apparantly organising the food in this way, you can't find the food if you don't have Free Time.
Therefor I'll change this for the food I made in the past, but it's going to take some time to do so.
Feel free to change it yourself with help of the tutorials on creating food I've written last year.
As long as you don't share it anywhere, that is.

Future creations will already have the new menu.
E.g.: Serve Dessert.../S2I's "Name of food"
This way you know the food is mine (if you ever want to find the source of the food back. Sometimes I find it hard to find the original creator again).


Before update 2017-10-06:
Lately I uploaded a lot of new food and I have a lot of ideas to create a lot more food.
When I downloaded a lot of custom food made by other creators I noticed they added their own custom menu to the fridge. That way the fridge menu became overloaded with menu options.
Then I started to include all the food I ever made and I noticed it became even worse.
So I thought this through a lot and I made up my own custom menu to at least have a structure in all custom food I ever made. As this can be confusing for downloaders (because I didn't update all of my uploaded custom food yet) I give you here the structure that I want for my custom food:

When you click on the fridge any time of the day you'll see this (before update 2017-10-06):

  • S2I Food.../
    • Have Dessert.../
      • Bresilliene Cake
      • Orange Cake
      • "Name of Ice Cream"
    • Serve Dessert...
      • Bresilliene Cake
      • Orange Cake
      • "Name of Ice Cream"
    • Have Cupcake...
      • "Name of Cupcake"
    • Serve Cupcake...
      • "Name of Cupcake"
    • Have Lunch...
      • "Name of the food" (e.g.: Stew)
      • "Name of Sub Sandwich"
      • ...
    • Serve Lunch...
      • "Name of the food" (e.g.: Stew)
      • "Name of Sub Sandwich"
      • ...
    • Have Dinner...
      • "Name of the food" (e.g.: Stew)
      • "Name of Sub Sandwich"
      • ...Serve Dinner...
    • Have Breakfast...
      • "Name of the food" (e.g.: Stew)
      • "Name of Sub Sandwich"
      • ...
    • Serve Breakfast...
      • "Name of the food" (e.g.: Stew)
      • "Name of Sub Sandwich"
      • ...
(This list is only an example to give you an idea how the structure will look like.)

Notice that some items in the list shown above are only seen at a specific time: e.g. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner,...
A Cupcake is for example cloned from the layer cake so it will only be shown at the time layer cake is also available.
This counts for all the different food I made. It will be shown at the time the cloned food shows unless I changed that, but that is stated in the downloadthread.
Here you can see what time the Maxis food appears: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Cooking

Any questions: Don't hesitate to ask. I love to help you out!

Update 2017-10-06
Apparantly organising the food in this way, you can't find the food if you don't have Free Time.
Therefor I'll change this for the food I made in the past, but it's going to take some time to do so.
Feel free to change it yourself with help of the tutorials on creating food I've written last year.
As long as you don't share it anywhere, that is.


Latest update: 2017-10-06

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations