All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Sunday, December 25, 2016

New announcement: Update Overview All Creations

Yesterday I updated the page Download all creations.
Changed sheets are:

  • Majors
    • I added one new upcoming major Pokemon Go
    • Added a lot of info in how linking maxis/custom careers and  maxis/custom majors work

It takes a lot of time and effort to update my blog every day. If you find any link which is not working or an error in a text in any way or a label missing in a post,.... Please, let me know on this blog or by e-mail.
I'm sure there are things that I'm missing, but I can't check all the blogpost again I ever posted (+550 posts).
Any help is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations