Just a way of showing an extra big thank you

If you like the creations on this blog, you can donate through Paypal.
Just a way of showing an extra big thank you.

Wednesday, February 01, 2017

New Application: Testers needed

Thanks to Zirconia wolf I created some pet pregnancymods, but it seems there's a problem noticed by MattieOReilly.
No matter what values she uses, the game still uses the default petpregnancyspan.
I always test my creation with anygamestarter before uploading so it worked for me in October 2016.
Maybe there's something altering the game (I have no idea as I use as little other CC as possible), but it seems it doesn't work for my game anymore either (at least anygamestarter).
So I need people who can test different versions of this mod. There's a tutorial on how to change the values here: http://s2idownloads.blogspot.be/2016/10/TutPetsPregnancy.html
Please, help finding what the issue is here by writing a comment on this post telling whether the mod works for your game. The more details the better.

Thanks for all the help! Much appreciated.




Please, don't upload these creations anywhere. If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,... Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/fSnciT

No comments:

Older creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...