All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Monday, April 06, 2015

New Update: Lientebollemeis' Policy on creations and requests

Requests for Sims 2 are welcome but for careers and majors only.
I don't create for Sims 3!
You can go here to request: http://bit.ly/dorequest

Only one condition:I accept requests for over 5 years now. I have a certain way of how I work as efficient as possible.
If you don't respect that way of working, I won't do the request.


There are also a few things you need to know:
- The creations I made are mostly uploaded on MTS. So respect MTS's guidelines when requesting.
- I have a quite busy life outside Sims, but there's no way I just ignore your message (except requests for Sims 3. I'm tired of those. I just can't create careers for Sims 3).
I'll always answer whether negative or positive. Just try again when I don't answer within two days or so.
- There are many ways to contact someone: thread comment, PM, e-mail, blogpost, Twitter, Facebook,...

The most chance I will remember your request: contact me by e-mail

I create other stuff too (see profile/my blog), but I won't do that by request anymore.
You can always PM me with an idea for something new, but I decide if and when I create it.


General Policy:
1. Only share the link to my work. Don't upload my creations anywhere!
2. Don't modify my work without permission. Just send me a PM.
3. Do NOT use my creations as a base to make edits and reupload, anywhere.
4. When using my work in your pictures, please, give credit (name and link) so people know where to download it.
5. Respect my ideas. Please, don't copy my ideas for your own projects and claim it as your own. Give credit!


Download all creations at once
I have made many many things for The Sims and not everything is available on MTS.
You can find an overview of all creations ever made and where to download them here: http://bit.ly/allcreations
(If there is no downloadlink, that means it's still on my to do list.)

http://bit.ly/allcreations
These are the categories:
- The Sims 4 Creations
- The Sims 3 Creations
- Food
- Projects (Realistic ages multiple choices)
- Mods
- Careers & Majors
- Remakes (The Sims 1, 3 and 4 careers for Sims 2)
- Bedding
- Bodyshop (including clothing, juwelry, hair, ....)
- Lots
- Objects
- Other
- All creations (everything together)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations