Just a way of showing an extra big thank you

If you like the creations on this blog, you can donate through Paypal.
Just a way of showing an extra big thank you.

Friday, July 24, 2015

New Calendar: New Year 2015 set of 12 Calendars

I present 12 calendars for 2015.
I know it's a bit late in the year for new calendars, but it was uploaded on MTS till it was tagged. I needed to do some huge changes and as I don't see the time for doing that, I decided to remove it from MTS and just upload it here.

Topics
Charmed
Friends
Harry Potter
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Winnie The Pooh
Michael Jackson
Lady Gaga
Pokemon
Justin Bieber
South Park
The Beatles

Screenshots




Some info
Every day the calendar will change a month. You can change that to manual to change the months manually.
I made it as much as possible in Simlish, but some things are still in English as otherwise the picture would have been ruined.

It's the first time I made such a set and it took me the last few days of 2014 to finish this.
I hope you like it.

Download:
http://bit.ly/TS2NY2015File12Calendars

Additional Credits:
Delphy
Inge Jones
MS Office



I accept requests full time!
If you have a request please go here: bit.ly/p9ymWC

Please, don't upload these creations anywhere. If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,...
Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/fSnciT


No comments:

Older creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...