All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Saturday, May 02, 2015

New update: No excel needed to request

Lately some people asked me not to use Excel when requesting. I started to create a spreadsheet in Google Docs so the excelfile can actually be used online.

  • You don't need MS Office anymore.
  • You don't need to download anything.
  • You don't need to send an e-mail with the excelfile.
  • You just need to tell me the career title and I will give you the link to your personal Google spreadsheet request.
    • Don't worry if you haven't used excel or Google Spreadsheet ever. It's way easier then you think and you'll find instruction on the spreadsheet itself.

I hope this way of working will be the easiest for everybody (Don't worry about me. I download the spreadsheet and that's the same as if you would have sent me the excelfile).



I accept requests full time!
If you have a request please go here: bit.ly/p9ymWC

Please, don't upload these creations anywhere. If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,...
Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/fSnciT


No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations