I do mention that on MTS uploads, but as not all careers have been uploaded on MTS and vice versa, I decided from now on (and hopefully I get the time to update past blogposts) to add a pdf-file in the download with the overview. The same overview that I hide behind a spoiler button on MTS.
All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.
When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. (Facebook Messenger on my Facebookpage)
Happy simming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Maxis' careers 1t2 (done), 3t2 (done) and 4t2 (done beta)
- New tutorial: Translate a career in the language you want
- New skillspan: 28 hours instead of 1 hour
- New Announcement: No Ros Beiaard - New idea: W817
- New Tutorial: Create A New Pregnancyspan
- New 2t3 Career: Professional Ballerina
- New Essential Mods: Sims 2 Cigarette Mod
- 🚀 SimTracker 2.0 – Pre-Beta Version (v4, Dec 2025) Released!
- New FAQ: The careers don't show up in my game
- New tutorial: How to create custom food
No comments:
Post a Comment
For questions and help, contact me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea (Facebook Messenger)
Or on my Simblr:
https://sims2idea.tumblr.com