All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

New investment: 32 Stock Certificates - Talent Badges

Ever since I have Open For Business I wanted to build a bank where the sims can do investments too.
I have found the NCI - Sims Investment Certificates by d_dgjdhh and I really think they are great, but I wanted some more variety.


Certificates idea
There are many kinds of firms people can invest in, but for the sims I chose the talent badges as these were intended to be the firms in the sims.
I already created a recolor of SIC1k, which was the painting Horizontal Applehead.
I think paintings are a good way to invest too, but these stock certificates are more suitable to be sold in a bank.

Althought these recolors have the same function as the NCI - certificates, I think they are great to use in game to let your sims have more ways to invest.

Certificates design
I used powerpoint to create a nice design for the certificate. I based it on a certificate I found using Google Images: http://img.docstoccdn.com/thumb/orig/18901.png
I also used the text on that certificate, but it is written in Simlish.
The certificates are completly in Simlish as these are stock certificates of Simlish firms.

Function
Its value changes every day (e.g.: +/-$49 for the $25,000 certificate which is about 0.2%)
It's also a good way to lose some cash hanging around.

Screenshots:





Meshes
All meshes are found here: https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=442406
For the recolors of SIC1k you'll need this rarfile: SIC1k
For the recolors of SIC5k you'll need this rarfile: SIC5k
For the recolors of SIC10k you'll need this rarfile: SIC10k
For the recolors of SIC25k you'll need this rarfile: SIC25k

Buy Mode - Decorative

Q&A
If you have questions, please, use the comment section. I'm open to questions.

Thanks
If you like this creation, please, press the thanks button and/or leave a comment. Feedback always keeps a creator going for making more new stuff.


Additional Credits:
d_dgjdhh, SimPE, Wooden UI by Calidan (MTS) http://bit.ly/1aKIKpW, MS PowerPoint



Please, don't upload these creations anywhere. If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,...
Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/fSnciT

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations