All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Thursday, September 29, 2022

New video: Avoid Game Crashes

I hope this helps a lot of people here:
Something to make sure to do when you first install the game to avoid any crashes in the first place.
Very often I see people saying they lost hours of progress because suddenly the game crashes. It's not only a matter of saving in time, but also avoid the crashes. This video explains how to avoid these crashes...

If after this your game still crashes than it's because of another reason (GPU, RAM...)

Follow S2I's Facebookpage
Follow S2I's Facebookpage
Copyright © 2021 Sims2Idea, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations