All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Monday, October 17, 2016

New Tutorial: Create a new PETS pregnancyspan

Why just now?
A lot of people still ask me to create a new lifespan, universityspan, skillspan,.. to their liking. First I just didn't upload the spans anymore as it's hard to name them to keep them apart. But I still created the spans people asked me to do, I just didn't upload them anymore.
But as there are so many possibilities and so many people with different likings on this, I decided to write a tutorial about it so everyone can experiment to their own joy.
There are 7 tutorials. One for every span possible.

  1. New Tutorial: Create A New Pets Pregnancyspan
  2. New Tutorial: Create A New Pregnancyspan
  3. New Tutorial: Create A New Seasonspan
  4. New Tutorial: Create A New Universityspan
  5. New Tutorial: Create A New Lifespan
  6. New Tutorial: Create A New Skillspan
  7. New Tutorial: Create A New Petslifespan

So let's get started
First of all you need SimPE. The correct version can be found here: http://sims.ambertation.de/en/
You don't need a basic SimPE skill as this is very very simple to do.

Pets pregnancyspan
You need EP4 Pets for this (obviously).

Tutorial
First download this template:

When you open this mod, you'll see just two things you can change:
  • Press the Behaviour Constant (BCON) in the Resource Tree (on the left)
    • Go to Tuning - Pet Pregnancy
  • Then in Plugin View you can see two lines.
    • One for the Minimum Hours Before Birth
    • And one fot the Maximum Hours Before Birth
  • On the left you see Hex (for hexadecimal numbers) and Dec (for decimal numbers)
    • Just change the value (in hours) there and press the button Commit File (on the right)
That's it! Don't forget to save your package while giving it a new filename and test it out in game.
If you have any questions about this tutorial, don't hesitate to ask!




I hope you enjoyed this small tutorial and, please, follow my policy if you decide to share your package.

"I'm so proud of what I just made that I want to upload it. Can I?"
Only if you follow these terms:
  • Only upload on this blog or on MTS.
    • Not ever on a paysite (even if it has a free section) or to the exchange!
  • Credit me (LientebollemeiS2I) and this blog http://bit.ly/Sims2Idea for the tutorial so others can learn how to create their own custom content.

If you have any questions about this policy, ask first!


Additional credits
It's very important that you credit the correct people when uploading. So, please, don't forget to credit Zirconia Wolf and also thank and link back to this blog http://bit.ly/Sims2Idea if you decide to upload your creation.
All people who helped making this possible, Delphy, Inge Jones, Zirconia Wolf





I accept requests full time!
If you have a request please go here: http://bit.ly/dorequest

Please, don't upload these creations anywhere. If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,...
Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/Sims2Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations