All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Friday, August 24, 2018

New idea: Old And Dead Pet Farm

This might sound a little sad, but I think I will do this in my game.
I want to build a farm with a pet cemetry.
  • You create a farm and a farmer family with room for a pet cemetry.
  • When a pet is an elder and nearly ready to die, you send it to the farm
    • Play the farm
    • Summon the pet (with insiminator or something)
    • Add the pet to the family (with insiminator or something)
  • I don't know if the original family will have the memory of "my pet died", but this is something that parents let their children believe to comfort them of losing a pet.

I know it would comfort me if one of my pets die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations