All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Saturday, December 21, 2019

New Announcement: Taking Some Time Off

For the next two weeks I have time off from work, but lately I have very very little time to create. Now with these two weeks I'll have some more time, but it becomes harder and harder to be able to post on my blog every day. That's why there was some time in 2019 that I didn't publish new posts/creations all that much.

Therefor I decided to change this in 2020:
I am going to base it on the days that children don't need to go to school (in Belgium, Flanders). So that means that I will make new posts for weekends and during school holidays and days off.

I will take a break from now till New Years, but from 2020-01-01 onwards I will do it like I said above.

Don't worry, I still have my phone with me all the time to check messages (you can use the messengerwindow on my blog to reach me), tweet some things and be on Facebook, but I won't publish creations as much as I did before on my blog. I will however post on Facebook in the group =The Sims 2= about all fun stuff of The Sims 2:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1774341862641431/

And I have also made a new Facebookpage where I will publish new creations (though probably without screenshots) much faster than on my blog in 2020.
https://www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea/




Very Happy Holidays to you all. Happy 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations