All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Saturday, October 03, 2020

New Storyline: The Landgraab's Year 1

It's not that I have much time to play because of my job, household (short: RL), but posting about the life of my simsfamilies on my blog is a motivation to create time for it as I want to have a blogpost a day.
I'm still playing the Genderswapped Uberhood by sushigal007 at Modthesims. The storylines of the families is still the same as the regular storylines so I'm not going to put that on my blog, but I'll tell their future storylines I have in mind. It appears I play a slightly different storyline because of the genderswap.
I also have put up a realistic economical and aging system which requires some Essential Mods which can be found here: http://s2idownloads.blogspot.be/p/the-essentials.html
The essentials still need to be updated once in a while. As I go on playing I notice more and more essentials and there are still many TS2 creators who create new (essential to me) mods.


The Landgraab's Year 1
Mallory was very lucky this year. In both love and business she has made huge decissions. She started dating Caspian Goth. A guy with money so she truly believes he loves her for her personality and not for her money.
In business she really wants to go further with the Electronics Supercenter. She feels the store gets to small for her plans and she wants to buy a bigger lot. Club Dante doesn't do very well so she's thinking about selling it and invest the money into the Electronics Supercenter. Of course as she now is in a relationship she dicusses this with her boyfriend first.
To prepare the sell and the bigger she decided to hire a butler instead of both a maid and gardener as he will do more for her and to assign a manager at the Electronics Supercenter so she can arrange everything from home.
                                      
                                      

The question now is: Will Caspian be so enthousiastic about her businessplans as she is? And when will he finally propose?

Copyright © 2020 Sims2Idea, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations