All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Sunday, December 13, 2020

New Idea: Friends With Benefits



Friends With Benefits

Maybe someone already had this idea, but in my game I normally play quite normal relationships. Not that much of cheating even. But if you like some more excitement than just cheating, then why not try the concept of Friends with Benefits. It's just like it's said. Being friends, but sleep together too without any commitments. There's a movie called Friends With Benefits. I haven't seen it yet, but when I came across the title, I thought it was a nice idea for the game if you're out of ideas somehow. It can bring you back to the story of the game.




Copyright © 2020 Sims2Idea, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations