All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Saturday, December 26, 2020

New Idea: Multiple Cellphones in Game

Multiple cellphones in game

Probably a situation you've been in before. You see many different default replacements and you can't choose, but you must because it's just not possible to have more than one installed. Or at least one PER GAMESESSION.
I play in a rotation and I want my sims in different households to have different cellphones.
Let say I have 3 different DR cellphones in my downloadfolder (named A, B, C).
I play with household 1 and I have in my downloadfolder DR cellphone A unzipped and B and C zipped.
Then in another gamesession I play household 2. Then I have in my downloadfolder DR cellphone B unzipped and A and C zipped.
Okay, it's just a workaround and you have to keep your attention to it, but it's better than having the same cellphone in all your pictures for all your households all the time.
It works great for me, so I hope it can work for you too.

If you have any questions about How I Play, just send me a PM (Facebook Messenger).




Copyright © 2020 Sims2Idea, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations