All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Saturday, January 09, 2021

New Announcement: All Creations at Once

All Creations at Once

In 2020 I was finally able to move all my creations on simFileshare to one folder so that only one folder needs to be shared and all my creations are available. It will make sharing on my blog, Facebook, ... way easier.
There are still some creations which are only uploaded on OneDrive. Those are quite old ones and I am trying to move them to SimFileShare too. If you come accross creations in blogposts that are still on OneDrive, please, let me know (Facebook Messenger on the sidebar or a comment) so I can make sure none are forgotten.
Thanks in advance and enjoy!




Copyright © 2021 Sims2Idea, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations