All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Sunday, May 23, 2021

New Announcement: The Saga of the Bayard Steed

The Saga of the Bayard Steed

Coming week I will post a lot of Medieval careers on the occassion of the procession next Sunday May 30th in Dendermonde.
On Sunday I will post not just Medieval careers, but careers that will tell the story through the eyes of the main characters with corresponding chance cards.
The career and the chance cards will lead you through the story.

To have a full perspective of what the story is really about (even when you follow the career) I advice to watch a few videos I have linked here:
Homebase Belgium - Dendermonde
Trailer 2021

They tell you the saga of the Bayard Steed and show you how spectacular the parade will be anno 2021 (which I am watching right now).
You can also read the complete saga in English here: https://www.rosbeiaard.be/product/2485/the-saga-of-dendermonde

But most importantly: Enjoy the Medieval careers I will post this week and enjoy the beautiful touching saga of the mighty magical Bayard Steed of Dendermonde.

Copyright © 2020 Sims2Idea, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations