All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Saturday, November 13, 2021

New Tutorial: How to create a career without chance cards

In this video I shortly explain how you can make sure that chance cards won't appear when playing your custom career. Sometimes an empty box can show up. I am going to show you how to avoid that.

Follow S2I
Follow S2I
Copyright © 2020 Sims2Idea, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations