All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Monday, November 29, 2021

Project Realistic Ages - One month equals one (sims) day

One day in The Sims 2 is one month in real life
Everyone has an own style of playing. The way I play needs a different lifespan and other spans. I made these spans myself as a project. I made different versions, but this one is best for the way I play: One day in The Sims 2 is one month in real life.
This means I can keep better track of holidays, birthdays,... Also it's more realistic to me as sims get their wages every (sims) days (real month).
It helps me to keep up with rotations and my sims' age. I try to make all other aspects of The Sims 2 compatible with this way of playing and so far I succeeded.
I totally understand that not everyone would like this way of playing, but even so I wanted to share this project (I created this 10 years ago).
Here you can download it: 
https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/.../new-project...
And if you want to create your own spans, you can with these tutorials: https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/.../new-tutorial-create...
(But please, for personal use only)
I hope the video is understandable enough. You can always message (on Facebook) if you have any questions. 

Follow S2I's Facebookpage
Follow S2I's Facebookpage
Copyright © 2020 Sims2Idea, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations