All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Thursday, December 23, 2021

New Tutorial: How to turn a sim into a servo

A servo always looks like a robot. Even with a default replacement it still looks like a robot. Mr. Data, a character of Star Trek: The Next Generation is the inspiration to make this tutorial. It's possible to create a sim, which will look like you've created it, it can be even a premade, and turn it into a servo. In that case there will also be no cost for buying the servo.
The video shows you how to do that. I will also post a short step-by-step tutorial on my blog on this.

Follow S2I's Facebookpage Follow S2I's Facebookpage
Copyright © 2020 Sims2Idea, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations