All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Saturday, April 16, 2022

New Tool: The Jobinterview

This is a new tool in the series How I Play. I've been thinking about this idea for a long time and it took quite some time to figure out how to best build this tool. I first started with PowerPoint, but it was quite tedious to link the correct answers to the correct slide with the right amount earned points. It got too complicated to do all 10 categories that way.
So I decided to use something else than PowerPoint and I built a webpage in html for every category. This gives the benefit of being able to easily add new categories, add new questions, make changes if needed...

 

Here are the 10 categories of The Jobinterview

How to use this tool

As this was made as a webpage I could easily add this tool to my Google site: https://sites.google.com/view/sims2idealetsplay
You can find it under: Tools - Job Interview

You can also download it on SimFileShare under TS2 Careershttp://simfileshare.net/folder/84038

  1. Your sim wants to apply for a job
  2. Select the category of the job (that fits best)
  3. Answer the 5 questions (remember it's a job interview so answer like you would answer in a real interview)
  4. Remember the percentage you get in the end.
  5. Click the button "Go home to wait for phone call"
    ....
  6. Select the percentage you had to remember.
  7. Read if your sim has the job or not.
It might be that if you do the interview again, the second time the sim passes. This is because there are actually 17 different questions, but each time only 5 randomly chosen questions are showed. This way the interview does not take you away too long from the game itself and it's different each time the sim applies.
See it as applying for the same kind of job, but in another company.

 

Follow S2I's Facebookpage
Follow S2I's Facebookpage
Copyright © 2022 Sims2Idea, All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. My friend plays the sims 4 and though based on the sims 2, she uses this tool as well. It even doesn't matter it's not in game. I love this!

    ReplyDelete

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations