All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Announcement Challenge Come Dine With Me at =The Sims 2=

Change of Facebook group!

Facebook group =The Sims 2=


Most of you probably know my Facebook group Sims 2 Idea.
But I am also a moderator of the group =The Sims 2=
Even though I won't delete the group Sims 2 Idea, I recommend to join =The Sims 2= instead as I am much more online in that group and I barely post my creations and other blogposts in Sims 2 Idea anymore.
I post them all in =The Sims 2= where a lot of people talk about the game, share info and cc, solve problems,... There's also an Off Topic section.
So come join 
=The Sims 2= now!

Not only that!
We wrote the group's first idea challenge (not a contest between members) for the group's first anniversary.
Come Dine With Me!

So come join =The Sims 2= on Facebook so you can participate in this fun challenge!

(P.S.: It's not a contest among other players. It's a challenge for yourself and a contest among four of your own sims)
Find Out More

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations