All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Monday, July 01, 2019

New announcement: Summerbreak

Finally the Summer is here. Two months of summerbreak. Don't worry I am not going to say I am taking a break for two months. But I am going to minimize it a bit so I will have more time to enjoy the summer with my pets and friends.
In July there is the 4th of July for the Americans and like last year I am going to post a whole week about Theme - Belgium because of our National Holiday on the 21st of July.
There are also some birthdays of Friends actors in July and August. And there's also Elvis Week.
I will also be very active in several events on the Facebookgroup =The Sims 2=. Be sure to join the group where I am a member of: Lien Lientebollemeis Requests
So there will be plenty of posts this summer. But not every single day like during the year.

Don't worry, I still have my phone with me to check messages, tweet some things and be on Facebook.

I will also be as active as I can in the Facebookgroup where I am an admin: =The Sims 2=


Happy Summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations