All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Wednesday, July 08, 2020

New Announcement: We Were On A Break

Needing a break

Some time off


Lately my life has become really busy. Normally I would post every day in July and August as children have those months off from school. But I decided to post every day children don't need to go to school (so weekends and schoolholidays) except when I don't need to work.
So from July 11th till August 2nd I won't post anything on my blog (except July 21th as that is Belgium's national holiday).
This will also count for the holiday around Christmas and New Years. From 2021 onwards I will only post in weekends all year long (otherwise it becomes to complicated).
And if I have more things to post than that, I can still post more, but with only posting in weekends, it will make it a lot easier to combine the blog with my real life. I just don't want to give up either ;)

But at all times I will be online in the Facebook group 
=The Sims 2= as I am an admin there.
I post them all in =The Sims 2= where a lot of people talk about the game, play made up games about The Sims 2, share info and cc, solve problems,...

I am also online on a daily basis for my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
On this page I post things I don't post on my blog (and the other way around). I also post previews sometimes and extra hints and tips for the game.
You can always reach me through Facebook Messenger for any questions about the game.

So even though I will post a lot less on this blog, I am still online and busy with The Sims 2 all the time.


Copyright © 2020 Sims2Idea, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations