All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Friday, July 13, 2018

New Way To Find New Custom Content

I heard from some downloaders that it's a bit hard to find something on my blog again.
There are many ways to find my creations on my blog:

  • Labels:
    • Themes
    • Clothing
    • Food
    • Careers
    • ...
  • Older creations: At the bottom of the blog
    • Here you can find all blogposts ever posted by date

But the easiest way to find all my creations is (for what I believe) Overview All Creations
It's one spreadsheet with on each sheet a different category of my creations.
I now started a series of New Overview Creations where I put a spreadsheet of every category seperated.

If there's anything you can't find, you can always contact me by the form on the left side of the blog.





Please, don't upload these creations anywhere. If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,... Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/Sims2Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations