All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Monday, July 23, 2018

New announcement: Taking some time off

For the next two weeks I am planning to take some time off from creating. Maybe that I might have some time to play the game, but I really want to focus on stuff in real life for a while.
Don't worry, I still have my phone with me to check messages, tweet some things and be on Facebook, but I won't publish creations for two weeks. I will however post blogposts about past creations I made years and years ago (I have been creating for +8 years) and maybe you find some things you didn't know I made and that you like.

So stay tuned for fun creations (from the past).

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations