All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

New FAQ: What to do with (un)installing issues?

Underneath is what I would do if I'd have (un)installing problems with my game. I use an installation with all discs so I am not sure if this works for the UC, but it's worth a shot.

When you want to uninstall your game, always use Revo Uninstaller (found at www.ninite.com ) and then run CCleaner (found here: https://www.ccleaner.com/nl-nl/ccleaner/download ) for extra cleaning the register. Don't look into program files to manually delete the gamefiles UNLESS you KNOW what you're doing (and then you wouldn't be needing this blogpost in the first place.)
Also delete the complete EA Games folder in my documents (maybe back up to put your saves back later, but I would recommend a completly clean restart of playing when reinstalling). (Also look at the important essentials when starting to play again: https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-important-essentials.html )
Then try to reinstall the game. Run the game and only really start playing and adding CC until you're sure the game is fully running.


If this is not working, you'll need more technical help and I'd recommend to contact EA Games about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations