All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

New Food: Rachels Thanksgiving Trifle - Friends Project 2019

Friends Project 2019


Happy (little late or very early) Thanksgiving!


                                  

As I said yesterday, I am going to upload several creations for the Friends Project 2019 this year. Especially on the actors' birthday and days like Thanksgiving and Halloween.
Today is not Thanksgiving so this creation was supposed to be uploaded in November.
But I uploaded a preview of this in the Facebook group =The Sims 2= (where I always ask for opinions on my creations and where you can see and sometimes download previews).
And because many members were so excited and positive about it, I decided to upload it today. It can be Thanksgiving for your sims any day/month anyway.
This creation is a dessert which was made by Rachel for Thanksgiving in the episode The One Where Ross Got High.

In case you don't know the scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G08pqAaJi5k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3hn40NlrVk
Download @ SFS

I will make/ made a lot of new creations under the name Friends Project 2019.
Here you can find all the blogpost under the Theme - Friends Project 2019
S2I Theme - Friends Project 2019


Credit

Warner Bros Studios for Friends TV Series
The plate is a default replacement by GreenEyedSims found here:



Please, don't upload these creations anywhere. If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,... Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/Sims2Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations