All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Monday, January 14, 2019

New Storyline: The Caliente's Year 1 - N021 Genderswapped

It's not that I have much time to play because of my job, household (short: RL), but posting about the life of my simsfamilies on my blog is a motivation to create time for it as I want to have a blogpost a day.
I'm still playing the Genderswapped Uberhood by sushigal007 at Modthesims. The storylines of the families is still the same as the regular storylines so I'm not going to put that on my blog, but I'll tell their future storylines I have in mind. It appears I play a slightly different storyline because of the genderswap.
I also have put up a realistic economical and aging system which requires some Essential Mods which can be found here: http://s2idownloads.blogspot.be/p/the-essentials.html
The essentials still need to be updated once in a while. As I go on playing I notice more and more essentials and there are still many TS2 creators who create new (essential to me) mods.


The Caliente's Year 1
Nick and Dick are still deciding on what to do with their careers and lovelife. Donna is not just a lover for both of them but also a close friend AND also looking for what to do with her career and lovelife. She loves being around other people just like Dick and Nick, but would it be a good idea to settle down and have kids?
Same counts for Nick. And as for Dick, he wanted to get married rich, but as Bellamy is back with Morticia,... Maybe he doesn't want to get married rich, but just wants to get rich. You know?
 
                                  

We're going to start with Nick
Well, Nick ain't going to find the solution to all these lifechoices by drinking from the milk right from the carton. Maybe he can solve his own issues in life by looking for these answers step by step.
Let's start with his lovelife:
                                  
                                  
                                  
                                  

But will all these women give him forfillment in life...? ...Well, yes probably, but I mean on long-range?
And what with Donna?
And do all these women know about eachother...? Won't that give problems?
                                  

At least he's making them breakfast the morning after. Or is it dinner? Also sims lose track of time while having fun...
                                  

As you can see, Nick hasn't forgotten about Donna. And with her lifestyle she's probably going to forgive him anyway. She's in love with him, but let's face it, it might be best they choose to be in a (very) open relationship.
                                  

It seems that Dick wants to focus on his career first.
Or is he?
Maybe he just wants to repair the TV so he can watch it in his chair again.

So while Nick is working on his social life, Dick wants to find out what to do with his by watching (and so first repairing) the TV.


Let's hope they'll know what to do by the start of Year 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations