All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

New Hood: Europe - Iberia

This terrain is based on Iberia in Europe (Spain and Portugal together).
I can't make the terrain and neighbourhood exactly how it is as TS2 doesn't allow diagonal roads and is limited in space that can be used, but it's definitely clear that it's based on the real country.
You don't need anything to use this neighbourhood. But don't put it in your downloadfolder. You should put it in the folder EA Games/ The Sims 2/ SC4Terrains
                                  
                                      
                                      
                                      
                                      
Download @ SFS
The download can be found under: Buy Mode > Miscellaneous
FAQ
Can you create something for me? http://bit.ly/p9ymWC

Q&A
If you still have questions, please, use the commentsection. I'm open to questions.

Thanks
If you like this creation, please, press the thanks button and/or leave a comment. Feedback always keeps a creator going for making more new stuff.

My Policy
1. Only share the link to my work. Don't upload my creations anywhere!
2. Don't modify or upload my work without permission. Just send me a PM.
3. When using my work in your pictures, please, give credit (name and link) so people know where to download it.

Additional Credits:
Simcity 4
http://modthesims.info/t/118117



Please, don't upload these creations anywhere. If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,...
Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/fSnciT

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations