All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Sunday, February 11, 2018

UPDATE TS4 New Tutorial: Create a new lifespan

I don't support the lifespanmods for TS4 anymore.
But with this tutorial you can update it yourself:
Just be sure you use an update lifespan mod as a base:
or

The reason why I don't support them anymore, is because nearly every time there's a new patch, update, game pack or EP there's a huge chance this needs to be updated (so have fun with that).

I hardly play the game myself anymore and if I play it's totally without CC 'cause nearly every time there's a new patch, update, game pack or EP there's a huge chance +50% of my CC needs to be updated.

The principle of this tutorial still is the same after the toddler patch and after the Cats & Dogs EP. You just need to change the age for toddlers and pets as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations