All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Saturday, February 24, 2018

New Storyline: Meet the Broke's - N021 Genderswapped

Edit 20200723: First Belle was played as a child born in 94, but to let her have more chance to have a relationship with Marcus Burb, her age was changed to toddler born in 97.

After years of not active playing (just creating and testing), I started to play again. But not with the Maxis' Pleasantview. But with the Genderswapped Uberhood by sushigal007 at Modthesims. The storylines of the families is still the same as the regular storylines so I'm not going to put that on my blog, but I'll tell their future storylines I have in mind. It appears I play a slightly different storyline because of the genderswap.
I also have put up a realistic economical and aging system which requires some Essential Mods which can be found here: http://s2idownloads.blogspot.be/p/the-essentials.html

On my blog I'll introduce you to the Genderswapped Pleasantview families I play with. I just play with about 10 families. I think that's more than enough when you know adulthood alone is in my realistic aging system 552 days.


Meet the Broke's
For this family the weirdest thing was that it's now the father, Brandon, who's pregnant. I don't think the sex of the baby is genderswapped too.. Other than that they're still broke and a bit of a broken family.
This family is also a good example of how different I play in a Genderswapped neighbourhood.

Dusty is in the criminal teen career, but she finally realised it's nothing like her. Now she can stay at home to focus on school and take care of Belle so her father can rest while being pregnant.

Brandon is unemployed at the moment and with the baby coming he's going to apply for Social Welfare
With that he earns more than with having a first level career, but the taxes on Social Welfare are really high so he wants to find a job asap after the baby is born.
It will be hard, but Brandon takes care of Belle when Dusty is at school and then he can rest when she gets home and she can take care of Belle.

Belle as a toddler might go to pre-school already. She's excited about that, but will have to wait a bit because there's no money for it at the moment. Although it would give Brandon and Dusty a bit rest.

Hopefully this difficult situation won't do any harm for the relationship between Brandon and his daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations