All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

New Storyline: Meet the Goth's - N021 Genderswapped

After years of not active playing (just creating and testing), I started to play again. But not with the Maxis' Pleasantview. But with the Genderswapped Uberhood by sushigal007 at Modthesims. The storylines of the families is still the same as the regular storylines so I'm not going to put that on my blog, but I'll tell their future storylines I have in mind. It appears I play a slightly different storyline because of the genderswap.
I also have put up a realistic economical and aging system which requires some Essential Mods which can be found here: http://s2idownloads.blogspot.be/p/the-essentials.html

On my blog I'll introduce you to the Genderswapped Pleasantview families I play with. I just play with about 10 families. I think that's more than enough when you know adulthood alone is in my realistic aging system 552 days.


Meet the Goth's
One of the families I always loved to play most is the Goth's. Too bad that Bellamy is gone, but maybe (as it's the Genderswapped Uberhood) he'll come back.

Picture by sushigal007 at Modthesims

So these are Morticia, Caspian and Alexandra. Bellamy is missing, but not gone. He's a townie somewhere so maybe Morticia will meet him again and they can get back together. They just needed a break from eachother. But was Bellamy loyal to Morticia during their break? And will Morticia forgive him if he wasn't?

Caspian is engaged to Donna, but as he's the most wanted bachelor in town there are others who are interested. How can he know those girls are just not after his inheritance?

Alexandra has still a lot of growing to do. Her mother Morticia wants her to be interested in science, but she's more inclined to be interested in magic and the paranormal. Will she be asked to go to Hogwarts or will it rather just stay an interest in the paranormal and magic? And what will the scientist Morticia's reaction be when her daughter is going to the school for witchcraft and wizardry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations