All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

New idea: Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock

This is not really a new idea, more a mod I would love to exist. I love the TV series The Big Bang Theory and it always cracks me up when they play the game Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock.
It would be so cool/funny if the name in the menu in The Sims could be changed. I don't think it's needed to change the animation (though that would be really cool) just changing the name.


Update: In meantime (between planning and posting this blogpost) this creation has been made and can be found here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=614207

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations