All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Tuesday, March 06, 2018

New Storyline: Meet the Lothario's - N021 Genderswapped

After years of not active playing (just creating and testing), I started to play again. But not with the Maxis' Pleasantview. But with the Genderswapped Uberhood by sushigal007 at Modthesims. The storylines of the families is still the same as the regular storylines so I'm not going to put that on my blog, but I'll tell their future storylines I have in mind. It appears I play a slightly different storyline because of the genderswap.
I also have put up a realistic economical and aging system which requires some Essential Mods which can be found here: http://s2idownloads.blogspot.be/p/the-essentials.html

On my blog I'll introduce you to the Genderswapped Pleasantview families I play with. I just play with about 10 families. I think that's more than enough when you know adulthood alone is in my realistic aging system 552 days.


Meet the Lothario's
Again this is a family I play differently because of the Genderswap. I don't think I'll change the LTW Romance that Donna has now, though.
She's really considering marrying Caspian, but he too has questions with her LTW. She really needs to decide for her own what (and mostly who and how many) she wants. Caspian really wants to settle down and there are other women interested in him. He won't wait forever you know.
Right now she really can't let go of the two guys living right next door Dick and Nick. The three of them, Dick, Nick and Donna, are like a couple.
But she must decide. Even though she's just a sim, she must decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations