All creations can be found here: http://simfileshare.net/folder/84038/
in the same structure as the labels on the right.
Even when the downloadlink in the blogpost doesn't work.

When SimFileShare is not available, please, let me know which creation(s) you wish to download!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Happy simming!

Friday, March 30, 2018

New Storyline: Meet the Oldie's - N021 Genderswapped

After years of not active playing (just creating and testing), I started to play again. But not with the Maxis' Pleasantview. But with the Genderswapped Uberhood by sushigal007 at Modthesims. The storylines of the families is still the same as the regular storylines so I'm not going to put that on my blog, but I'll tell their future storylines I have in mind. It appears I play a slightly different storyline because of the genderswap.
I also have put up a realistic economical and aging system which requires some Essential Mods which can be found here: http://s2idownloads.blogspot.be/p/the-essentials.html

On my blog I'll introduce you to the Genderswapped Pleasantview families I play with. I just play with about 10 families. I think that's more than enough when you know adulthood alone is in my realistic aging system 552 days.


Meet the Oldie's
The Oldie's are the grand-parents of the Pleasant twins. But they don't get along very well.
Now they are old, the Oldie's live in a small apartment (based on the apartment I lived in for 6 years). (Like myself) The Oldie's decided to take a kitten. The Burb's are their neighbours right across the hall and they get really fond of the cat too. (I'll have to make sure the cat goes to their household before the Oldie's die).
They enjoy their old days by going to the Social Centre once in a while and want to bond again with their family before they die. They starting to get along with the Burb's who live across the hall and who are also family of the Pleasant's (although they're family of Gary-Stu not Daniella) so maybe that will help. The twins might come visit more often now they have a small kitten, but will that be enough? Will they be able to fix everything before the Grim Reaper arrives?

No comments:

Post a Comment

For questions and help, contact me by messenger (sidebar) or on my Facebookpage: www.facebook.com/Sims2Idea
You can write your opinion about the downloads here on this blog.

Older creations